When using Apple Silicon Macs with Thunderbolt docks such as the TS4, you may experience one of the following issues:
- A system crash or kernel panic when using macOS 12.0 to 12.2.1.
- Your Thunderbolt SSD or USB devices connected to the Thunderbolt dock are constantly ejecting themselves after waking up from sleep mode.
- The Ethernet connection on the Thunderbolt dock is constantly missing after waking up from sleep mode.
- Your Mac’s Thunderbolt port becomes unresponsive where none of the Thunderbolt devices or USB devices connected to that Thunderbolt port can be detected.
Below is the Windows updater:
* TS4’s macOS Thunderbolt firmware updater will be released in the future.