When using Apple Silicon Macs with Thunderbolt 4 docks such as the TS4, you may experience one of the following issues:
- A system crash or kernel panic when using macOS 12.0 to 12.2.1.
- Your Thunderbolt SSD or USB devices connected to the Thunderbolt dock are constantly ejecting themselves after waking up from sleep mode.
- The Ethernet connection on the Thunderbolt dock is constantly missing after waking up from sleep mode.
- Your Mac’s Thunderbolt port becomes unresponsive where none of the Thunderbolt devices or USB devices connected to that Thunderbolt port can be detected.
Below you will find TS4’s macOS and Windows Thunderbolt firmware updaters:
- macOS firmware update procedures and updater:
- Windows firmware updater: