**Please note that this is an update excludes the Thunderbolt 3 T4 RAID**
From time to time, CalDigit improves Thunderbolt RAID Windows driver and encourages end customers to upgrade it. However, some certain steps are required in order to update the existing drivers.
Please follow the procedure below, you will need to take the exact steps before you can upgrade your driver to the newer version.
1. Connect T4 RAID to your PC while your PC is powered off.
2. Power on T4 RAID.
3. Power on your PC.
4. **IMPORTANT**: Back up your data in any RAID volume of T4.
5. **IMPORTANT**: Close Device Manager or Computer Management if alreay opened.
6. Execute the “CalDigit TB RAID Utility” uninstaller program.
7. Click “Yes” or “OK” if prompted.
8. Execute the “CalDigit TB RAID Utility” installer program.
9. Click “Yes” or “OK” if prompted.
10. If a window of cmd.exe shows up, do not respond to any countdown by pressing any key until CalDigit_TB_RAID_Utility InstallShield Wizard is started.
11. Before CalDigit_TB_RAID_Utility InstallShield Wizard is done, do not restart Windows if prompted.
12. After CalDigit_TB_RAID_Utility InstallShield Wizard is done, click “Finish” to restart Windows.
Note: Above steps are only applied to Windows platforms, for Mac OSX, you can simply run the installer to upgrade the driver.