The update highlights:
1. AUTO REBUILD ON / OFF : allow user to turn off the auto rebuild feature on the CalDigit VR / VR Mini (in RAID 1). When the AUTO REBUILD is “OFF”, the RAID 1 rebuild feature will be deactivated. User must turn “ON” the “AUTO REBUILD” to reactivate the RAID 1 rebuild feature. This setting is only available at the LCD menu’s “MISC Config.”. *This feature is intended for certain users only. *CalDigit default setting is: AUTO REBUILD ON.
2. Enhance CalDigit VR & mini LCD menu response time.
3. Resolved “sleep mode” issue under Mac OSX.
4. Additional features are now available on the CalDigit VR LCD configuration.
5. Resolved mini incorrect system information.